About the project
|client||Access in the Making|
|role||UI/UX, Wordpress dev|
|collaborators||Roï Saade (UI frontpage, branding ) AIM lab (accessibility expertise)|
|the problem||Create an accessible visually engaging platform for AIM lab to promote their values, work and initiatives, while avoiding generic visuals|
|the solution||The final design was visually engaging, highly functional, and accessible. The focus on aesthetics and accessible visuals resulted in a website that was both visually appealing and easy to use, with clear, concise information presented in an engaging and interactive manner.|
The design process for the AIM lab website began with a thorough analysis of their needs and goals.
We conducted extensive research into accessibility best practices as AIM lab has a diverse audience (people with disabilities, researchers and artists).
The chosen design incorporated appealing and accessible visuals based on wayfinding, with a focus on clear information presentation and navigation.
- Logical page structure and intuitive navigation system
- Clear visual cues indicating what actions can be undertaken
- Contrasting colour and typography for better legibility
- Fully responsive to be accessed from different devices
- Entirely designed for keyboard navigation